Recently, Complete Construction & Remodeling set a custom modular home for a homeowner in Belmar NJ (Monmouth County) and we were fortunate enough to have a video crew on hand to chronicle the day’s events into this time-lapse video.
Now that the home is set, the Complete CR crews are busy putting on the finishing touches, which include everything from the kitchen appliances to the decks and porches. Many people don’t realize that, although NJ modular homes can sometimes be built in less time than traditional stick-built homes, there is still a lot of work to do after all the pieces of the modular are put into place.
As you can see in the video and in the photos, some of the work that still needs to be done includes:
- Decks , Porches, and Stairs
- Painting and Wall Covering
- And More…
We are happy to have the opportunity to help this family rebuild and stay at the Jersey Shore with a brand new customized modular home. Their home was damaged during Superstorm Sandy and had to be demolished.
More Than Just a Jersey Shore Modular Home Builder
Complete CR is based in Point Pleasant NJ and serves homeowners throughout Monmouth and Ocean Counties. We design and build modular and stick-built custom homes for clients up and down the New Jersey coast.
If you think that a New Jersey modular home may be the right fit for you, we have several modular designs and floor plans to choose from, which you can customize. We have also teamed up with Barlo & Associates Architects of Brick NJ and designed a Coastal Collection of modular homes that many of our clients have been choosing. However, if none of our standard or upscale floor plans seems like the right fit for you, we can work with you to design the custom modular home of your dreams. Homeowners are surprised to learn how customizable modular homes in NJ actually are. We wouldn’t go so far as to say they are 100% customizable, but they nearly are. We’ve seen everything from in-law suites to elevators in modular homes in New Jersey.
Helpful Information About Monmouth and Ocean County Modular Homes
We consider it our responsibility to educate homeowners about all of their options. Whether or not Complete CR is the right NJ custom home builder for you, we hope to put you in a stronger position to be able to make more informed decisions.
Here are some helpful facts about Jersey Shore Modular Homes
- All else being equal, modular homes appraise the same as stick-built homes and they don’t appreciate or depreciate any differently either.
- As we noted above, modular homes can be nearly 100% customized to suit your ideas and lifestyle.
- You can sit down with the Complete CR team and have us custom design your modular home right in front of you with Computer Aided Design (CAD) software.
- Although it may seem to obvious to state, modular houses are considered permanent property in the state of New Jersey.
- Modular homes can be built faster than traditionally framed on-site homes. This is because they are built in factory-controlled conditions and are not subject to many of the factors that can typically delay on-site home building.
- We can design and build your NJ custom modular home to be accessible, which is a popular option with our aging-in-place homeowners.
- Although there are limitless variables that can affect the price of modular homes in NJ, modular can often be a less expensive option.
- NJ modular home prices start at around $100 per square foot for something very basic, and increase in cost from there depending on options and the level of customization.
Contact Us to Design and Build Your NJ Modular Home
We are a BBB A-rated New Jersey custom home builder with a dedicated customer service team here to help you design and build the home of your dreams. Whether you just have a few initial questions, or whether you’re ready to get started with your new home, we invite you to contact us for an initial consultation.
Jersey Shore Custom Modular Home Builder – Local Areas We Serve
Complete Construction & Remodeling are home builders in Point Pleasant NJ and serve local towns throughout Monmouth and Ocean County, including Brick, Toms River, Lavallette, Ortley Beach, Seaside, and down to Long Beach Island LBI.