New Jersey modular homes have grown in popularity over the past few years, and especially following Superstorm Sandy. There are several key advantages to modular homes that make them attractive for many Monmouth and Ocean County homeowners. Generally, because they are based on designs that can be customized and they are built in a controlled environment, they are often able to be built more quickly and for a lower final cost than a comparable stick built home.
At Complete Construction & Remodeling, we invite you to choose a standard model, modify an existing floor plan, or have our team design the home of your dreams.
- Homes are all designed and built to meet or exceed FEMA coastal guidelines.
- Homes are built in climate controlled factory conditions, to insure dry, mold free construction of your home
- With our panelized system, our homes can be installed in tight & difficult locations, unlike boxy, wide load modular homes.
- Rapid Assembly – in most cases homes can be installed and dried-in (weather tight), in just one day
- A fast and reliable, predictable schedule
- Site work such as excavation & foundations can all be installed while your home is being built safely and securely in our factory.
Below are several standard modular modular homes that are available for our New Jersey clientele. Please click on each image to view more home plan details.
NJ Modular Home Design Build Services
We are also proud to announce our partnership with Barlo & Associates Architects of Brick NJ, who have designed several beautiful modular home plans suitable for Jersey Shore living. Click here for the Barlo Custom Modular collection. When you work with Complete CR to design and build the perfect modular home to fit your lifestyle, you are working with one of the top custom modular home builders in NJ as well as an award-winning NJ architect.
As we sit down at the same table to design your new home, you can rest assured knowing that we are designing your home in a way that suits your family, your design aesthetic, and your lifestyle, and in accordance with your budget. This way, when your NJ modular home plans are ready, we can begin building your modular home immediately, rather than wait to receive multiple bids and then commence with several rounds of architectural revisions before you’re able to begin. This streamlined process can save you weeks and months during your New Jersey modular home building process.
NJ Modular Home Design Build – Local Areas Served
Complete Construction & Remodeling is one of the most active Jersey Shore modular home builders. While we are based in Point Pleasant NJ, we service homeowners throughout Monmouth County, including Belmar and Manasquan, and Ocean, Atlantic, and Cape May Counties, although we are most active in Brick, Toms River, Lavallette, Ortley Beach, Mantoloking, Bay Head, Seaside, and Long Beach Island (LBI), including Manahawkin and Beach Haven West.